Things have been very strange for me lately...
For the last few weeks I've been very depressed...probably one of the lowest points I've experienced in my life so far, which says a lot because I've been through some bouts of depression that, well, let's just say could've ended very badly.
But the funny thing is that the other day, after being down in the dumps for so long, I woke up one morning and was happy of all things.
It was the strangest feeling in the world for me. I knew in my head that with everything going wrong in my life I should have no reason to feel happy, but I just couldn't help it!
I couldn't slap that dumb grin off my face no matter how hard I tried. I felt like I was walking on air and had absolutely no explanation for it. Although it is nice to finally feel that weight lifted off my shoulders...at the same time I really worry that maybe I really do have something wrong in my head that caused me to have such a drastic mood swing overnight. I mean c'mon, does that sound normal to you??
Whatever...I think I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.
Now "please excuuuse me while I go take showaaah!"
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment